We believe that accounting and tax services should not just be a mandatory yearly activity, but should provide value to your individual and business financial decisions. We know one of your top priorities is paying less in taxes.
This is best achieved through effective and comprehensive tax planning. Whether you are a small business or an individual, we work with you throughout the year to develop a specialized plan with tax-saving strategies that are tailored to your unique situation.
Continuous tax planning allows for informed and guided decisions that influence and balance what is happening today with your financial future. By being involved with your finances on a year-round basis, we can help you effectively prepare for planned changes and unexpected shifts.
We are knowledgeable and diligent about remaining up-to-date on the changing tax laws that affect you and are committed to examining all the tax-saving opportunities. It is our goal to minimize your liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track toward your financial goals.
Tax Services include:
- Tax Compliance Services:
- Individual (Form 1040) and state and local tax returns
- Corporation tax returns (Form 1120 and Form 1120S)
- Partnerships tax returns (Form 1065)
- Estates, trusts and gifts
- Exempt entities
- Tax Controversy Resolution Services:
- Offer in Compromise
- Audit Defense Services
- Penalty Abatement Requests
- Release of Liens and Levies
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Deferred Payment Arrangements
- Voluntary Disclosures
- Strategic tax planning and projections
- State and local compliance and tax reviews
- Nexus reviews
- Audit defense
- Voluntary disclosures
- Review of apportionment methodology
- Sales and use tax compliance review and assistance